Smile Confidently with Dental Implants in Raleigh
When people are missing teeth, they often avoid laughing, eating in public, talking with coworkers and eventually stop smiling altogether. Dental implants offer a solution to this dilemma. Through the use of titanium posts secured to the jawbone, false teeth are anchored into place. If you’re considering implants to replace missing teeth, come to Night & Day Dental. We are one of Raleigh’s top providers of this treatment option and restorative dentistry, and we can create a full mouth of natural-looking teeth. Our very own Patrick O’Brien, D.M.D. is an implant dentist with several years of experience in this area and will work to be sure that you’re satisfied with your new smile.
Partial and Full-Mouth Options for the Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary, Apex and Charlotte Communities
Why are so many people switching to implants? This modern method offers a secure and stable set of teeth that look natural while letting you eat your favorite foods and talk or laugh with confidence. This smile solution includes several other benefits as well:
- Gives your face a natural shape, preserving natural features
- Improve speech patterns as implanted teeth don’t shift
- Long-lasting solution that remains in position for your lifetime
- Protects the health of teeth and the bones surrounding the missing teeth
- Reduce the slippage that older dentures experience
- Replaces the tooth root to support gum tissue and the jawbone
- Offers a very high success rate for patients
If you’re looking for affordable dental implants in the neighborhoods of Durham and Chapel Hill or Cary and Apex as well as Charlotte, come in to check out our comfortable office.