Come In! We're Open Monday - Friday
Monday – 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Tuesday – 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Wednesday – 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Thursday – 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Friday – 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Saturday – Closed
Sunday – Closed
Please schedule your appointment before filling in your forms.
Our Cary Dental Services
Have Questions For Our Dentists in Cary?
- How can I get to your Cary dental office?
Night & Day Dental in Cary is located at the following address:
1325 Bradford View Dr., Suite 120
Cary, NC 27519
To get directions to our office in Cary, CLICK HERE Opens in a new window to Google Maps.
- Do you accept dental insurance?
Yes! We file claims on your behalf with most PPO plans. We are in-network with:
- Aetna …Opens in a new window to Aetna homepage…
- Ameritas …Opens in a new window to Ameritas dental page…
- Cigna …Opens in a new window to Cigna homepage…
- Delta Dental …Opens in a new window to Delta Dental…
- Guardian …Opens in a new window to Guardian Direct dental insurance page…
- Humana PPO Plans …Opens in a new window to Humana homepage…
- Lincoln Financial PPO plans…Opens in a new window to Lincoln Financial dental insurance page…
- Metlife …Opens in a new window to Metlife homepage…
- North Carolina Medicaid …Opens in a new window Medicaid…
- Principal …Opens in a new window to Principal…
- Sun Life Financial …Opens in a new window to Sun Life…
- United Concordia PPO Plans…Opens in a new window to United Concordia…
- United Healthcare PPO Plans …Opens in a new window to UHC…
- And many other PPO plans
For more information about our financial policies, insurance policy, and what you can expect from our team at your first appointment, visit our New Patient Information page.
Please note: We cannot file HMO plans. Please call us at 984-465-1110 if you have any questions.
- What if I don't have dental insurance?
No dental insurance? No worries!
We believe everyone should have access to high-quality, comprehensive dental care. We offer an affordable in-house dental savings plan to fit your family’s budget.
Our in-house dental savings plan could save you up to $600+ in dental costs. We offer a 100% discount on our preventative services and a 20% discount on all other services.
Here are some other great perks:
- No yearly maximums
- No deductibles
- No claim forms
- No pre-authorization requirements
- No pre-existing condition limitation
- Immediate eligibility (no waiting periods)
- Automatic renewal with a credit card on file
Interested? Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information or to sign up.
- Do you take walk-ins?
Yes, we do accept walk-ins! We aim to provide timely same-day service when you need it, especially in an emergency.
However, we strongly encourage you to schedule your appointment in advance, whether you’re a new patient or you’ve seen us before. Planning ahead helps minimize wait times, and allows us the opportunity to verify your dental insurance, so there are no surprises to your budget.
To make an appointment, call our Cary office at 984-465-1110 to schedule a convenient appointment.
Our office hours are:
Monday - Friday: 10.00am - 10.00pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
- Do you take dental emergencies?
Absolutely! Dental emergencies are time-sensitive situations, so don’t delay seeking help.
- Broken or cracked tooth
- A loose tooth
- Knocked-out tooth
- Loss of a filling
- Swelling associated with a tooth
- Extreme tooth pain
If you’re experiencing a dental emergency, call our Cary office at 984-465-1110 right away.
Visit our Emergency Dentistry page to learn more about our emergency services and hours.
- Do you have other dental offices in North Carolina?
Received a statement from Night & Day Dental? Please make sure you have your online enrollment ID and Account ID numbers, which are available on your statement.
Haven’t received a statement yet? Please call your Night & Day Dental location to request an update on your account or a statement.
Meet Our Friendly Dentists in Cary, NC
This practice is AMAZING. Everyone was friendly and professional from beginning to end. I had to visit the practice on a Friday evening to have two teeth pulled on my six-year-old that we couldn't get out at home. Dr. White's bedside manner was unparalleled and I would recommend him to anyone. Two thumbs up for the entire staff.
Jeannette Steele (Cary Patient)