Open Extended Hours
We're here for your every dental need.
Night & Day Concord Location
Monday: 9.00am - 9.00pm
Tuesday: 9.00am - 9.00pm
Wednesday: 9.00am - 9.00pm
Thursday: 8.00am - 9.00pm
Friday: 9.00am - 9.00pm
Saturday: By Appointment Only
Meet Your Skilled Dentists in Concord
Have a Question for Our Dentists in Concord, NC?
- Do you accept dental insurance?
Yes, we do! As dentists in Concord, NC, we understand how hectic life can be and want to make your dental visits as convenient as possible. This includes accepting most dental insurance plans and making claims on your behalf.
Here is the list of dental insurance companies we are in-network with:
- Cigna Opens in a new window
- Metlife Opens in a new window
- Delta Dental Opens in a new window
- Aetna Opens in a new window
- Ameritas Opens in a new window
- North Carolina Medicaid Opens in a new window
For more information about our financial policies, insurance policy, and what you can expect from our team at your first appointment, visit our New Patient Information page.
- I don't have dental insurance. Can you help?
Absolutely! It’s our mission to provide world-class dentistry TO EVERYONE. This includes those without dental benefits. Our dental savings plan is catered to our Concord dental patients without insurance, which includes:
- 100% discount on preventive services
- 20% discount on our restorative and cosmetic dentistry services
- No yearly maximums, deductibles, claim forms, pre-authorization requirements, and no pre-existing condition limitations
- How can I get to your Concord dental office?
CLICK HERE Opens in a new window to get directions to our dental office in Concord, NC.
- Do you take walk-ins?
Yes, we do! We do our very best to provide same-day care, which is why we accept walk-ins. However, we strongly recommend you schedule your appointment beforehand to avoid wait times, and we can verify your insurance.
Call our Concord dentists at 704-461-0707 to schedule your appointment right now!
- Do you take dental emergencies?
- Do you have other dental offices in North Carolina?
Received a statement from Night & Day Dental? Please make sure you have your online enrollment ID and Account ID numbers, which are available on your statement.
Haven’t received a statement yet? Please call your Night & Day Dental location to request an update on your account or a statement.