Open Monday – Saturday
Enjoy a fresh approach to dentistry centered on convenience and meeting your needs.
Night & Day Dental Charlotte Location
Monday – 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Tuesday – 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Wednesday – 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Thursday – 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Friday – 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Saturday – 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Sunday – Closed
Please schedule your appointment before filling in your forms.
Dental Anxiety? We Have You Covered!
Relax and get the care you need with IV sedation.
Sedation dentistry is a fantastic option if you have dental anxiety or fear, or need to complete extensive surgical procedures.
With IV sedation, you’ll be completely asleep throughout your procedure and wake up afterward with no memory of your visit.
This level of sedation is administered by a dental anesthesiologist, a dentist with specialized training to safely sedate patients. IV sedation is safe, painless, and stress-free!
We proudly offer IV sedation at our Charlotte Independence Blvd. office. Contact us to find out if IV sedation dentistry is right for you.
Comprehensive Dental Services
Your dentist in Charlotte, NC offer a comprehensive array of quality dental services for the entire family.
Meet the Caring Dental Team at Our Charlotte Location
Have Questions For Our Dentists in Charlotte, NC?
- Do you accept dental insurance?Yes, we do! As dentists in Charlotte, NC, we understand how hectic life can be and want to make your dental visits as convenient as possible. This includes accepting most dental insurance plans and making claims on your behalf.
Here is the list of dental insurance companies we are in-network with:
- Cigna Opens in a new window
- Metlife Opens in a new window
- Delta Dental Opens in a new window
- Aetna Opens in a new window
- Ameritas Opens in a new window
- North Carolina Medicaid Opens in a new window
For more information about our financial policies, insurance policy, and what you can expect from our team at your first appointment, visit our New Patient Information page.
- I don't have dental insurance. Can you help?Absolutely! It’s our mission to provide world-class dentistry TO EVERYONE. This includes those without dental benefits. Our in-house dental savings plan is catered to our Charlotte dental patients without insurance, which includes:
- 100% discount on preventive services
- 20% discount on our restorative and cosmetic dentistry services
- No yearly maximums, deductibles, claim forms, pre-authorization requirements, and no pre-existing condition limitations
For just one low annual fee, you could save as much as $600+ on dental costs.
For more information, visit our In-house Dental Savings Plan on our website.
Call our Charlotte dentists at 980-265-3180 to sign up today.
- How can I get to your Charlotte dental office? Night & Day Dental is located in Charlotte, NC, right on E. Independence Blvd via US-74. We’re about a 12-minute drive from downtown Charlotte. Plus, we have plenty of parking on-site. CLICK HERE Opens in a new window to get directions to our dental office.
- Do you take walk-ins?Yes, we do! We do our very best to provide same-day care, which is why we accept walk-ins. However, we strongly recommend you schedule your appointment beforehand to avoid wait times, and we can verify your insurance.
Call our Charlotte dentists at 980-265-3180 to schedule your appointment right now! PS: We’re open from 10 am – 10 pm and accept Saturday appointments.
- Do you take dental emergencies?
- Do you have other dental offices in North Carolina?
I'm very thankful for Dr. Ramsey, the beautiful dental hygienists, and assistants. They went above and beyond, not only do they care about your oral health but your overall health care. Everyone is polite and very professional with an added bonus of being kid friendly. By far the best dental experience I've had ever!
Brandi (Charlotte Patient)
Received a statement from Night & Day Dental? Please make sure you have your online enrollment ID and Account ID numbers, which are available on your statement.
Haven’t received a statement yet? Please call your Night & Day Dental location to request an update on your account or a statement.