Open 7 Days a Week
Night & Day Durham Location
Monday – 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Tuesday – 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Wednesday – 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Thursday – 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Friday – 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Saturday – 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Sunday – 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Already scheduled an appointment? Save time and complete your paperwork prior to your visit!
Please schedule your appointment before filling in your forms.
Our Compassionate Team
Pay Your Statement Online
Received a statement from Night & Day Dental? Please make sure you have your online enrollment ID and Account ID numbers, which are available on your statement.
Haven’t received a statement yet? Please call your Night & Day Dental location to request an update on your account or a statement.
Have Questions for Our Dentists in Durham?
- How can I get to your Durham dental office?
Our Night & Day Dental Durham office is located at:
3500 North Duke St.
Durham, NC 27704.
To get directions to our office, CLICK HERE Opens in a new window to Google Maps.
- Do you accept dental insurance?
Absolutely! Our Durham dental team can file claims on your behalf with most PPO plans. Here are just some of the insurance plans we are in-network with:
- Aetna…Opens in a new window to Aetna homepage…
- Ameritas…Opens in a new window to Ameritas homepage…
- Assurant…Opens in a new window to Assurant homepage…
- Blue Cross Blue Shield…Opens in a new window to BCBS homepage… (Triangle Area offices only)
- Cigna…Opens in a new window to Cigna homepage…
- Insurances within the Connection Dental Network…Opens in a new window to Connection Dental homepage…
- Delta Dental …Opens in a new window to Delta Dental homepage…
- Guardian …Opens in a new window to Guardian homepage…
- Humana…Opens in a new window to Humana homepage…
- Lincoln…Opens in a new window to Lincoln homepage…
- MetLife …Opens in a new window to MetLife homepage…
- Principal…Opens in a new window to Principal homepage…
- Sun Life Financial …Opens in a new window to Sun Life homepage…
- Trustmark (formerly Coresource)…Opens in a new window to Trustmark homepage…
- United Concordia PPO…Opens in a new window to United Concordia homepage…
- United Healthcare + Aetna Part C Medicare plans…Opens in a new window to Aetna Medicare information page…
- + Many others!
Please note: We cannot file HMO plans.
Don’t see your insurance company above? Give us a call to see if we can file your policy: 984-439-1685
To learn more about insurance coverage, financial policies, payment options, and what you can expect at your first appointment, please visit our New Patients page.
- What if I don't have dental insurance?
No problem! We work hard to ensure everyone has access to the comprehensive and high-quality dental care they need, whether you have insurance or not. That’s why we offer a range of payment options, as well as our in-house dental savings plan.
Our in-house dental savings plan is designed specifically for individuals and families without insurance and could save you hundreds of dollars in dental costs. As part of the plan, you’ll receive a 100% discount on preventative services, as well as a 20% discount on other services, all for an affordable price.
To get all the details, please visit our In-House Dental Savings Plan page.
- Do you take walk-ins?
We strive to provide same-day care to anyone who walks through our doors, especially if it’s a dental emergency. However, for your convenience, we strongly encourage you to schedule your appointment in advance. This ensures minimal wait times and allows us to verify your dental insurance if necessary.
To schedule an appointment at our Durham office, give us a call: 984-439-1685.
Our office hours are as follows:
Monday - Friday: 8.00am - 10.00pm
Saturday: 9.00am - 3.00pm
- Do you take dental emergencies?
Yes! If you’re experiencing a dental emergency, getting care as quickly as possible is critical. Call our office immediately: 984-439-1685
To learn more, please visit our Emergency Dentistry page.
If you are unable to reach us and it is a true emergency, call 911 or visit an emergency room if necessary.
- Do you have other dental offices in North Carolina?
Staff was pleasant, patient, and kind. Office and the clinical setting was very clean and modern. The dentist was very patient, and informative about what was needed to be done. Was not pushy at all.
Latasha Walker (Durham Patient)