Open Night and Day: 10am - 10pm
Receive comprehensive care from your Steele Creek dentist in Charlotte, NC.
Night & Day Steele Creek Location
Monday: 10.00am - 10.00pm
Tuesday: 10.00am - 10.00pm
Friday: 10.00am - 10.00pm
Already scheduled an appointment? Save time and complete your paperwork prior to your visit!
Please schedule your appointment before filling in your forms.
Dental Anxiety? We Have You Covered!
Relax and get the care you need with IV sedation.
Sedation dentistry is a fantastic option if you have dental anxiety or fear, or need to complete extensive surgical procedures.
With IV sedation, you’ll be completely asleep throughout your procedure and wake up afterward with no memory of your visit.
This level of sedation is administered by a dental anesthesiologist, a dentist with specialized training to safely sedate patients. IV sedation is safe, painless, and stress-free!
We proudly offer IV sedation at our Charlotte Independence Blvd. office. Call our Charlotte office to find out if IV sedation dentistry is right for you.
Have Questions For Our Dentists in Steele Creek?
- How can I get to your Steele Creek dental office? Night & Day Dental is located in the Steele Creek neighborhood in Charlotte, NC – right on S. Tyron St. From downtown Charlotte, NC, you can get to our office through I-77. To get directions to our office, CLICK HERE Opens in a new window to Google Maps.
- Do you accept dental insurance?Yes, we do! Our Steele Creek dental team can file claims on your behalf with most PPO plans. We are in-network with:
- Aetna Opens in a new window
- Ameritas Opens in a new window
- Cigna Opens in a new window
- Delta Dental Opens in a new window
- Guardian Opens in a new window
- Humana PPO Opens in a new window plans
- Metlife Opens in a new window
- North Carolina Medicaid Opens in a new window
- Principal Opens in a new window
- Sun Life Financial Opens in a new window
- United Concordia PPOOpens in a new window
- United Healthcare PPO Opens in a new window plans
- And many other PPO plans
For more information about our financial policies, insurance policy, and what you can expect from our team at your first appointment, visit our New Patient Information page.
Please note: We cannot file HMO plans. Please call us at 704-944-4410 if you have any questions.
- What if I don't have dental insurance?Ask us about our in-house dental savings plan.
We believe EVERYONE should have access to comprehensive dental care, and our in-house dental plan can help. Depending on your situation, you could save as much as $600+ of dental costs. You can receive a 100% discount on our preventive services, along with a 20% discount on other dental services.
If you’re interested, please don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.
- Do you take walk-ins?Yes, we do!
It’s our goal to provide same-day care to anyone who walks into our office. However, we strongly encourage you to schedule your visit first to avoid wait times and verify your dental insurance.
Call our Charlotte dentists at 704-944-4410 to schedule a convenient appointment. Our office hours are Monday, Tuesday, and Friday: 10 am – 10 pm.
- Do you take dental emergencies?
- Do you have other dental offices in North Carolina?
Pay Your Statement Online
Received a statement from Night & Day Dental? Please make sure you have your online enrollment ID and Account ID numbers, which are available on your statement.
Haven’t received a statement yet? Please call your Night & Day Dental location to request an update on your account or a statement.
The office is awesome, clean, and beautiful! The availability and hours of operation are perfect! I am beyond thankful for the experience I had at Night and Day and can't put into words and fully explain my gratitude for the greatness each and every person on that staff exudes! You will not regret the decision to give them a try! The best of the best of the best!
Ryan (Patient From Charlotte, NC)